Arrive at Srinagar airport and transfer to the city. In the afternoon, we will take a shikara (boat) ride in the back waters of the lake. Later we will board our vehicles and drive to The Villa Himalaya - Sonamarg. On arrival we will check in and spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in The Villa Himalaya.
After breakfast we will go for a sightseeing of Thajwaas Glacier after exploring this beautiful landscapes we will leave for another famous mountain resort. The resort is located on a high mountain plate, and is closely associated with some famous winter sports held every year. We will drive through rice fields and small towns and eventually drive uphill surrounded by thick pine forests to arrive at the bowl shaped open meadow of Gulmarg. Known locally by the name of Valley of Flowers the resort is encircled by huge mountains, glistening with their snow-capped peaks and lush forests. We will also board the Swiss styled Gondola that takes us to the top of the mountain and provides a rare sight of the valley. Overnight at hotel. B&D included. If time does not allow us to go for a Gondola ride today then we can go for the same on next day morning.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will drive on much of the route that leads to Srinagar. On the outskirts of the Srinagar city, we will drive on the national highway to stay in yet another mountain resort of Kashmir. The valley of Pahalgam locally known as The Shepherds Village is by far the most famous of the three resorts known in Kashmir. With lush tropical forests and beautiful rivers and streams, the valley is tucked deep into the mountains and is known for its beauty and landscape. We arrive in Pahalgam in the late afternoon and transfer to our hotel. The sightseeing of the day includes a visit to the market and some walks along the river. B&D included.
We will explore the valley and other side valleys today. Rest of the day will be at leisure for individual activities. In the evening we will drive back to Srinagar for our overnight stay. B&D included.
After a well spent week in touring the amazing mountain resorts, you will head to the airport for your flight to any onward destination. B included.
• Hotel / Houseboats on Twin sharing Basis
• Meal Plan: MAPAI (Room + Breakfast / Dinner)
• All transfer and sightseeing by 01 Non AC vehicle
• 01 Shikara Ride.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary
• All present applicable taxes as on date
• Any future taxes levies will be charged extra
• Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
• Any extra meals at the hotels
• Environmental Fees (to be paid directly).
• Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item
• Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters
• Entrance Free
• Horse Riding
• Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
• Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad
weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
• 9% Service Taxes Extra.
|Rates||Validity :- 01st April – 31st August 2017|
|Child with bed||Rs.8,999||Rs.9,999||Rs.14,999||-|
|Child without bed||Rs.5,499||Rs.6,999||Rs.8,999||-|
|Child below 6 yrs.||-||-||-||-|
|Sonmarg||The Villa Himalaya||The Villa Himalaya||The Villa Himalaya||The Villa Himalaya|
|Srinagar||Hotel Mannat Resort or Similar||Hotel Mannat Resort or Similar||R k Sarovar or Similar||-|
|Gulmarg||Hotel Royal Park or Similar||Hotel Pine Spring or Similar||Hotel Vintage or Similar||-|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Forest Hill Resort or Similar||Hotel Pine Spring or Similar||Hotel Pine N Peak or Similar||-|